Back after looong vacation !

Hi,

after three months of vacation in Canada and one month of settling
down in Germany again I'm back online.

We were backpacking whole Canada except Yukon and Northwest Ter.. For
all those out there who love HUGE stretches of wilderness consider a
visit to Canada someday :-)

I will take back responsibility for my packages (except someone of the
interim maintainers wants to take over):

main: amanda, amanda-client, flying, ftape-2.0.30
non-free: afbackup, afbackup-client, lclint, lclint-doc

A big thank you to the ones which did the non-maintainer releases
4 of my 8 packages :-)

Greetings,

				Christian

PS.: I'm CCing this mail to Pete so that I get added to debian-private
again (meder@isr.uni-stuttgart.de).

--
Christian Meder, email: meder@isr.uni-stuttgart.de

What's the railroad to me ?