Re: socks enabled ssh

> > What about building ssh with option --with-socks enabled? I built and
> > uploaded libsocks4 to master, so you are able to do it.

How about using socks5 rather than socks4, I am currently using a ssh built
with socks5, and it works very well. Socks5 is more flexible - though I have
not looked carefully at the licence - I know it permits personal use, which
is all I checked for

	John Lines

p.s. Almost all network applications can be built with socks support, and it
will not affect how they work until you need to use it.