Re: Uploaded sgrep 0.99-4.1 (source i386) to master

     Bravo, Craig.  This has been one of my pet peeves with dselect,
and I have never gotten around to complaining (haven't been sure where
to complain).

     I think more than 50 % of the times dselect displays the
Dependency/conflict resolution screen it is due to a non-dependency,
usually a very tenuous "Recommends:" such as this.  This type of
connection shouldn't even warrant a "Suggests:".

Bob