File corruption on ftp.debian.org?

I was grepping the packages files from a recent (just this minute)
mirror of unstable.  There's a big chunk of binary data inside
/home/debian/mirror/unstable/main/binary-i386/Packages.  I deleted and
re-mirrored the file to be sure.  I didn't check any of the others as
I don't have any more time right now.

Unless I'm doing something stupid, there's something wrong here.

[I wasn't sure with Guy off, who was the best person to contact about
this directly.]

--
Rob Browning <rlb@cs.utexas.edu>