postresql packages

Hello!

I've just downloaded the new postgresql packages from incoming to take a
look at them. I have found that the backend binary, some admin
binaries, the library, and include files get installed in
/usr/lib/postgres. I think it would be more appropriate for the include
files to be in /usr/include/postgres, for the lib to be in /usr/lib, and
the admin binaries in /usr/sbin.... what do you think ?

Greg

--
Madarasz Gergely           gorgo@caesar.elte.hu         gorgo@linux.rulez.org
              HuLUG: http://www.cab.u-szeged.hu/local/linux/