atp qwk reader

I am interested in packaging the (rather old and unfriendly,
but still useful) QWK reader, atp, for Debian. QWK is a format
BBSs use for download messages to read offline.

However, we already have a package called atp -- it's a text to postscript
converter, and I maintain that too. I suggest calling the package and
binary atpqwk then. Any comments or objections?

Hamish