Request: Post of "Packages to be Ported" List

Could someone (the release engineering lieutenant?) please mail me/post to
this list the most recent "Packages to be Ported" list?  I don't have the
previous one around anymore.  Or it would be simple enough for someone to tell
me where I ca find it.

                - Paul J Thompson

"A raccoon tangled with a 23,000 volt line today.  The results
blacked out 1400 homes and, of course, one raccoon."
                -- Steel City News