Re: (fwd) Webmin version 0.2 - web based admin for Unix

[webmin]

On Tue, Nov 18, 1997 at 02:55:08PM +0100, Michael Meskes wrote:
> Looks pretty impressive, doesn't it?

Which apache are you using? I have 1.3b2-3, and webmin always
tells me my password is write. It is correct in the miniserv.conf
file. It writes messages like

expected YWRtaW46aGFta=== got YWRtaW46aGFtaXNo

on the starting console when there is a problem; there seems
to be three extra characters on the end of the latter.

hamish
--
Hamish Moffatt, StudIEAust              hamish@debian.org, hmoffatt@mail.com
Student, computer science & computer systems engineering.    3rd year, RMIT.