Re: Uploaded xfmail 1.1p0-2 (source i386) to master

Matt Ryan <matt@banana.org.uk> wrote:
>On 08-Nov-97 Fabrizio Polacco wrote:
>>(Matt Ryan) wrote:

>>You posted this both to debian-devel-changes AND debian-changes.
>>The latter is intended for only announcing uploads to "stable".
>
>        I used dupload (1.16) for this, perhaps I need to open a
>bug with this package?

It's not a bug with dupload.  Uploads to "non-free" are, in fact, to
the stable distribution.  Looking at my recent upload of frotz 2.32r2-3
which seemed to work okay, you upload to the unstable version of non-free
by using

and, say,

  Section: non-free/games

I.e., non-free and contrib used to be separate distributions until bo,
whereas in hamm they are sections within the unstable distribution.
Specifying

  Section: games

now seems to be equivalent to

  Section: main/games