Re^2: Meaning of `source code'

Am 04.11.97 schrieb bruce # pixar.com ...

Moin Bruce!

BP> Under the GPL they are obligated to give you the Eiffel source if you
BP> request it and you have already received the program in the form of the
BP> intermediate C code. The GPL is quite clear on that. However, I would not

??? That's not right. They give you the source, the C source. It's not
interessting for us how they build the C source.

cu, Marco

--
Uni: Budde@tu-harburg.d400.de      Fido: 2:240/5202.15
Mailbox: mbudde@hqsys.antar.com    http://www.tu-harburg.de/~semb2204/