Re: modem port?

Thanks for your quick response. I have one more question even if I don't
know you are the right person or not.
I still have a problem with setting up your modem(Rapid Trasit 56K isa
card) in my linux machine. It works in window 95 very well.
When I come to linux(Debian 1.3.1), it doesn't detect COM port2 which is
configured with the modem. I found out the plug and play device is not detected
in linux operating system. But there is a way for linux to detect plug and
play device - use "isapnp" command. When I used that command, linux
detects the modem port(COM2). but it configured wrong. So my conclusion
is my modem is maybe a Winmodem that can be only used in windows 95.
My modem is not listed in windows NT 4.0 modem setup.

Bottom line:
Is your modem is a Winmodem?
How can I configure your modem in windows NT 4.0?

Thanks a lot..

Heechul.