my old mstr pw

Would someone be so kind as to email me the address of the
current sysadmin for master. I sent the following to Bruce,
then read his post about his office moving and being off-line.

Best Regards, JohnT

Hi Bruce -

Lost my wallet. Lost pw to my master.debian account.
Can't remember pw to account. :(

Could you forward this mail or refer me to the current
master maintainer sysadmin. Login name is "jthom".

Thanks, and Best Regards, JohnT
"Improvement succeeded each other so rapidly, that
machines which had never been finished were
abandoned in the hands of their makers, because
new improvements had superceded their utility."

Charles Babbage 'On the Economy of Manufactures', 1832