Re: Idiot's Guide to Debian Packaging

On Wed, 5 Nov 1997, M W Blunier wrote:

> I put together a version of my own.  You can find it at
> www.concentric.net/~blunier

I've found in the last 8 hours that a lot of people have done this.  I'm
going to try to spearhead an effort to combine them into one,  coherent
entity we can put on the Debian site.

ANYONE who has anything of this sort started,  please email me if you'd be
willing to contribute.  I'm imagining that we can just all take a look at
each other's stuff and pick one to be the basis,  using the rest to fill
in whatever holes we see.

                     					Will

|             harpo@udel.edu lowe@cis.udel.edu lowe@debian.org           |
|			http://www.cis.udel.edu/~lowe/		         |
|               You say "Love is a temple.  Love the higher law."        |
|	        You ask me to enter,  but then you make me crawl.        |
|	          And I can't be holding on to what you got              |
|	                   When all you got is hurt.                     |