Idiot's Guide to Debian Packaging

I'm trying to put together an "Idiot's Guide to Debian Packaging" for
protomaintainers who are trying to figure out deb-make.  We've got a few
things of this sort floating around,  each of which is somewhat
incomplete,  and don't explain things in simple enough terms for someone
who doesn't really understand the system to make a package.

I'm hoping to make html-ized versions of all the basic debian/* files
needed to run deb-make with a decent explanation of EXACTLY what should go
in each field,  etc...

Anyway,  there's a prototype at
http://rivendell.rdny.udel.edu/~harpo/deb-make/

I've only finished the control file.  If anyone has suggestions,  thinks
the whole idea is terrible,  or would like to contribute,  please let me
know.

                     					Will

|             harpo@udel.edu lowe@cis.udel.edu lowe@debian.org           |
|			http://www.cis.udel.edu/~lowe/		         |
|               You say "Love is a temple.  Love the higher law."        |
|	        You ask me to enter,  but then you make me crawl.        |
|	          And I can't be holding on to what you got              |
|	                   When all you got is hurt.                     |