Re: Libc6 progress: 1997-11-03
- To: Carey Evans <email@example.com>
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Libc6 progress: 1997-11-03
- From: David Engel <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 4 Nov 1997 10:34:14 -0600
- Message-id: <19971104103414.34739@elo>
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>; from Carey Evans on Tue, Nov 04, 1997 at 09:31:19PM +1300
- References: <m0xSEQu-001NHZC@night> <email@example.com>
On Tue, Nov 04, 1997 at 09:31:19PM +1300, Carey Evans wrote:
> firstname.lastname@example.org (Richard Braakman) writes:
> > cas <email@example.com>:
> > tkinfo-1.5-1
> tkinfo seems to work just fine with Tk 8.0, except it's three times as
> fast. This probably applies to other pure Tcl/Tk programs here as
> well. Isn't there a virtual package for this now?
Yes, 'tclsh' for straight Tcl apps and 'wish' for Tk apps.
David Engel ODS Networks
firstname.lastname@example.org 1001 E. Arapaho Road
(972) 234-6400 Richardson, TX 75081
TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM THIS MAILING LIST: e-mail the word "unsubscribe" to
Trouble? e-mail to email@example.com .