Re: Wierd crashes

Will Lowe wrote,

:Yup,  installed.  And I don't think heat's the problem,  because all I
:have to do to get it working again is reboot (hit the reset button).  I
:would think if it was a heat problem that I'd need to let it cool off a
:while before it would work.  Maybe not though.

Could it, by any chance, be your Mobo's Power Mangement
settings.  I had a machine that had similar experience but
it was due to the motherboard shutting down part of the
system... Linux didn't like it and probably can do the power
management much better :P.

	Just me,
	Wire ...
--