Re: * Formal call for the removal of Bruce Perens *

On Thu, 23 Oct 97 23:33 PDT, Bruce Perens wrote:

>From: ian@chiark.greenend.org.uk (Ian Jackson)
>> You might also find that becoming a developer would enhance your credibility.
>
>There's a little trust issue standing in the way of that, I fear.

I have Bruces previous posts saying he would not allow my work as well as his
post from months back to myself and Paul Wade saying he didn't need us
anymore in his project. I can post them if people wish.

I'm not going to get into arguing all this. It's happening and you're free to deny it if
you can't deal with it.

>Bruce: Don't back down to this paranoid jerk. Just hope he goes away.

Obivouly you've gone into this with an open mind. As usual Bruce couldn't
possibliy do anything wrong.

You are the third guy to call me paraniod yet I am staring at Bruces various posts
and emails on this from months back, so I know what I'm saying is true.
Unfortunaty you find it most important to attack me then admit to what is actually
happening.