Re: New Package: spamdb 0.1 (source all)

The package took me 15 minutes to write. If I had to have hourlong
discussions on debian-devel about it I probably would not have done it.
If there is someone with a better package I will certainly retract the
package and the duplicated work will be on my part.

The predep is fixed in 0.2.