Source packages

Hi,

I'm sure whoever is working on this is way ahead of me, but one little
thing I noticed is that it would be convenient to seperate out the things
for the debian directory in the diffs from the 'real' changes.  I know
this would have been nice in my efforts to make a libc5 gimp (I still
haven't succeeded..anyone have anything??).  I could have unpacked all the
debian directory stuff and looked through the diffs myself to see about
other changes.  Maybe some kind of mini tarball would be in order?  Or do
people see the problems with patch and diff being a one time thing?

Thanks,

	Debian GNU/Linux - www.debian.org