Re: Hi from Scandinavia!

Hi Esko,

Please use debian-user@lists.debian.org; debian-devel is for development
issues.

On Wed, Oct 22, 1997 at 05:32:43PM +0300, E M Wessman wrote:
> Our LUG has been started very fine thus webpages haven't been updated very
> soon, but we have now 60 members and it is very high level growing.  We
> have planned co-operation between finnish computer magazine and Linux
> reseller company.
>
> We just thought that we are from Finland like Linus Torvalds and we are
> first LUG in here... Is it any possibilities to get any
> t-shirts/software/stuff to our members and LUG?

Unlike Red Hat, Caldera and others, Debian isn't produced by a company, but
by a bunch of volunteers, so we don't have t-shirts and other goodies to
give away. Sorry.

We do have a very nice Linux distribution though. Aside from the regular
packages on our FTP site, we make CD images of Debian GNU/Linux available
(ftp://ftp.debian.org/OfficialCD/). As Debian is dedicated to free software
(http://www.debian.org/social_contract.html), you can press CDs from those
and sell them or give them away.

Hope this helps,
Ray
--
ART  A friend of mine in Tulsa, Okla., when I was about eleven years old.
I'd be interested to hear from him. There are so many pseudos around taking