Re: OS

On Oct 21, Mike or Trish Oberholzer wrote
: I am looking for an alternative OS that will allow me to do basic home
: computing such as email, internet access, database and wordprocessing with
: the ability to convert files to other software formats. Will Debian do this
: for me? Thanks,
: 	Mike Oberholzer

This depends on your backround, your skills and your ability to learn ...
Measured with _my_ skills Debian/GNU Linux does it.

    Heiko
--
email : heiko@lotte.sax.de heiko@debian.org heiko@sax.de
pgp   : A1 7D F6 7B 69 73 48 35  E1 DE 21 A7 A8 9A 77 92