Re: KDE needs qt1g!

On Fri, Oct 17, 1997 at 11:44:01PM -0400, Victor Torrico wrote:
> Dying to try out the new KDE win mgr but it needs the qt1g package.
>
> Anyone got one?

Andreas said he uploaded it last week, but it's not there.  Until he
reuploads it, you can get ftp://ftp.ods.com/pub/linux/libqt.so.1.31.
Just put it in /usr/local/lib and run ldconfig.  Don't forget to
remove when qt1g is available.

FYI, there are numerous bugs in the rendition of KDE.  Unless you want
to help shake them out, I suggest you wait for the next revisions.
Andreas, I will be sending you the bugs I've found so far, probably
tomorrow.

David
--
David Engel                        ODS Networks
david@sw.ods.com                   1001 E. Arapaho Road