boot-floppies state / tasks

Volunteers are needed for the following boot-floppies releated tasks:
- make cfdisk and ae work with slang's curses emulation
- rewrite modconf in C, use newt
- maintain (probably package) newt, fix bugs, make it understand

Enrique Zanardi <ezanardi@noah.dfis.ull.es> now works on this part:
- simple dinstall rewrite in C (need not use newt for everything)

In addition I need people who will take care of porting to the
non-i386 architectures and the i18n issues.

If you want to contribute to the installation disks, send me a note.

Sven Rudolph <sr1@inf.tu-dresden.de>