Re: PostgreSQL

Mario Filipe wrote:
  >	Actually we already have the thing compiled and running, we just would
      >like to have some information on how to create the package! After that w
      >e would continue to support it since we are working with it and keep up
      >to date.

Have you compiled it for libc6?

I have still got problems with dates.  The latest version of libc6 (2.05) has
cured a timezone problem, but there are still problems with intervals.

Does your compilation pass all the regression tests?

   ---

There will be a problem with handling the update of users from postgres95
to postgresql, because the database must be dumped and reloaded.  There was
discussion about this a couple of months back.  This was the last I heard from
Siggy Bentrup who is the current maintainer (not Emanuele as listed in
the postgres95 package).

Isle of Wight                                  http://lfix.co.uk/oliver