Re: Why does sendmail depend on procmail?

In article <[🔎] Pine.LNX.3.96.971006163841.3465A-100000@cantor.unex.es>,
Santiago Vila Doncel <sanvila@unex.es> wrote:
>On Mon, 6 Oct 1997, Michael Meskes wrote:
>
>> Maybe, but shouldn't we add a virtual package for this?
>
>This is difficult to implement. You would have to rebuild a sendmail.cf
>file each time you install/uninstall deliver/procmail. Very tricky.

Can be easily solved with diversions as long as the command line
arguments are compatible, but I think they are.

Mike.
--
   Miquel van      | Cistron Internet Services   --    Alphen aan den Rijn.
   Smoorenburg,    | mailto:info@cistron.nl          http://www.cistron.nl/