Re: fakeroot a solution for multi-architecture building?

"Ben" == Ben Pfaff <pfaffben@pilot.msu.edu> writes:

Johnie> # checker needs ../tarballs/ for some reason

Ben> Checker needs 22 MB of source files to compile:
Ben> Should I really include these in the source package?

Probably not, as long as all this is documented somewhere inside the
debian dir -- i didn't check, actually.

It'd be nice if we could standardize on the ../tarballs/ directory for
supplements.  At least one other package -- g77? -- needs additional
source to compile.

---------------------  PGP  E4 70 6E 59 80 6A F5 78  63 32 BC FB 7A 08 53 4C

   __ _    Debian GNU         Johnie Ingram <johnie@netgod.net>      mm   mm
  / /(_)_ __  _   ___  __        "netgod"     irc.debian.org          mm mm
/ /__| | | | | |_| |>  <      Those who do not understand UNIX       mm   mm
\____/_|_| |_|\__,_/_/\_\     are doomed to repeat it, poorly.       GO BLUE