Request: Maintainer for sploiner

Hello everyone,
   I've been talking to some of the other developers and the author of
sploiner and it looks like this would be a nice addition to debian.
Unfortunately, I'm not a maintainer yet, and seeing that I'm a bit short
on time now, I was wondering if anyone would be interested.  The web site
is:  http://www.daimi.aau.dk/~ric/sploiner/sploiner.html

DESCRIPTION
     Splits a program up into smaller sizes, recovers a lost file,
     or join files.

This can be used for sneaker net installs when all you have are floppies
and a huge package to install.  I don't think unzip handles multiple disk
archives, so this looks like the way to go.

If you are interested, let me know and I'll bring you up to speed (e.g.
the licence will change, and this will be placed into /pub/tools).

Brandon

-----
Brandon Mitchell                         E-mail: bhmit1@mail.wm.edu
  Homepage: http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/7877/home.html
                  PGP: finger -l bhmit1@cs.wm.edu
"We all know Linux is great...it does infinite loops in 5 seconds."
	--Linus Torvalds