RE: Where is clock?

gauss:meskes 109) /sbin/clock
/sbin/clock: Keine Berechtigung.
gauss:meskes 110) dpkg -S /sbin/clock
dpkg: /sbin/clock not found.
gauss:meskes 111) dpkg -s util-linux
Package: util-linux
Essential: yes
 A mixed bag of system utilities: arch chkdupexe cfdisk cytune dmesg
 fdisk fsck.minix getty getopt hostid hwclock ipcrm ipcs kbdrate
 mcookie mkfs mkfs.minix mkswap more namei rdev setterm setsid sync
 tunelp whereis.

Yup, it's the package version.

Michael
--
Dr. Michael Meskes, Projekt-Manager    | topystem Systemhaus GmbH
meskes@topsystem.de                    | Europark A2, Adenauerstr. 20