Re: RPM (Was Re: Deity project schedule problems)

On Wed, Sep 24, 1997 at 09:55:21AM -0500, Guy Maor wrote:
> I was under the impression that deity is a replacement for dselect.
> It would still call dpkg to do all its work.  Is that not correct?

This is my impression as well. And that's exactly the reason why I asked
the question about delaying the dpkg-cache.

I read the statement about the cache somewhere in a document that presented
some ideas for deity (IIRC, the whole document or at least the part about
the cache was written by Joey), but I can't find it right now :-(

Martin
--
/* Martin Buck                      E-Mail: martin-2.buck@student.uni-ulm.de */
/* Student of electrical engineering   WWW: http://www.uni-ulm.de/~s_mbuck1/ */