Netscape and the new xlibs...

I found the problem. For some reason, in the current incarnation of
the xlib6 packages, it wants to find the locale stuff and XKeysymDB
under /usr/i486-linuxlibc1/lib/X11, instead of /usr/X11R6/lib/X11,
where they actually live. Creating the symbolic links in
/usr/i486-linuxlibc1/lib/X11 works around the problem, but the
solution should probably be to fix the libc5 xlibs so they look in the
right place. I'm guessing the same problem will plague any Motif
packages.

-Larry

--
  Larry Daffner        |  Linux: Unleash the workstation in your PC!
  vizzie@airmail.net / http://web2.airmail.net/vizzie/