I intend to stand for the project leadership

I just thought people might like to know that I'm planning to stand
for the leadership of the project at the election in December.  I
don't have a proper platform worked out yet, and I don't necessarily
believe in `shopping lists' of policies.  In any case, I'm not
convinced that the leadership role should have as much responsibility
as it does at the moment, and I expect that that would be one of the
things I'd think about getting changed.

Ian.