Re: debstd-like tool for those who don't want to use debmake

Enrique Zanardi wrote:
> But the version of debstd-like program installed may not be the same
> one used by the maintainer. Will they work the same? And if don't, will
> it be identified as a bug in debian/rules, or in debtstd-like?

My reason for splitting up what debstd does into a lot of small tools is so
I can define exactly what each tool does. I don't plan on changing that
definition. So if it's a new version, it may fix a bug in the tool, but it's
not going to make it do something different. If it did, that would be a bug
in my tools.

--
see shy jo