Re: IP emulator package ?

This probably belongs in to debian-user. Debian does not need an
IP emulator package since we have actual ppp support. You only need
TIA/SLIRP/TERM for shell accounts like offered by Netcom in the past.
The time of those accounts is over AFAIK. You can release package
of course that will provide that kind of functionality.

In article <[🔎] 341E038E.16A5@ms1.hinet.net> you wrote:
: Hi!
: 	where i can find Debian's "IP Emulator Package" ?
: 	like TIA/SLIRP/TERM ....:)
: 	thank!!

: --
: TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM THIS MAILING LIST: e-mail the word "unsubscribe" to
: debian-devel-request@lists.debian.org .
: Trouble?  e-mail to templin@bucknell.edu .