Re: Tetris packages - need a less-trademarked name

On Thu, Sep 11, 1997 at 07:51:05PM +1200, Carey Evans wrote:

> I'm not sure about extending this thread, but...

Your suggestion is the best IMHO, so you were right to extend the thread.

I like it very much: it sounds somewhat sim. to tetris, and it has a good
"flair". Oh, and it makes a lot of sense.

1: "I play tetris".
2: "Oh, the game for kiddies? I play Tetrom. This is good stuff."

Marcus

--
"Rhubarb is no Egyptian god."
Marcus Brinkmann