Re: Tetris packages - need a less-trademarked name

Why dont we wait and see what lead is taken by Redhat and Slackware in
this issue?  Also, lets see them attack Sunsite first, which also
"distributes" xtetris, et al.

We can establish "prior practice" and "tradition" to back us up.

I say, lets wait and see before we hastily start renaming stuff.  Of
course, I am willing to make a small package that goes back and renames
the programs to their old names after they are installed...... :-)

Jonathan Walther