Re: Linux Magazin coverage

Bruce Perens <bruce@debian.org> writes:

> The German "Linux Magazin" gives us some good coverage in the September
> issue. Debian is the cover story, there's an interview with me, a story
> by Chris Lameter, and a Debian interview.

The cover story is about Debian's packaging system. The last article
(by Bernd Warken, he writes regularly for "Linux Magazin") is about
some history, Debian's freeness and organization and about the Social
Contract. (In all we filled 19 pages (out of 66) with Debian topics
;-)

The second part of the packaging article is planned to appear in
October. Tom mentioned in the Editorial that another Debian article
arrived to late (probably one by French people ?), this might appear
in October too.

	Sven
--
Sven Rudolph <sr1@inf.tu-dresden.de>