Re: Errors from "build"

Douglas Bates wrote:
[sad story about first package snipped]
> Sorry about the whining.  I'm a little frustrated.  If I have to go
> back and start from scratch again this will be the fifth time.

Douglas, do you have dpkg-dev? With debmake this makes a great pair.
Then just cd to the source tree, with the original source (.orig) in the
parent directory (either packed or unpacked as you wish) and run

               I walk the maze of moments...
http://www.webcom.com/lalo   mailto:lalo@javali.com.br
                 pgp key in the web page
                      on IRC: akaa