Package compiles for libc6

I have two computers here running Debian.  One is libc6 (unstable from
hamm - updated daily), one has a stock 1.3 system on one disk and 1.3+
(mixed stable / unstable - not up to date) on the other.  I would be
prepared to build packages from source with libc6 just to check what
works and what does not.

Any suggestions as to where to start ?? The main machine is a PPro 200
with 64M and 1.7GB free on the hard disk so should be OK for speed.  I
_hope_ to package xgrok when I've had a bit more experience - unless
someone wants me to take on an orphaned package.

I have minimal experience with development - a year plus with using Debian
- but I'm keen to learn.

Andy