Planning to package gnustep related packages

I'm planning to package the developer snapshots of gnustep-gui,
gnustep-xdps and dgs and to take over gnustep-base from Karl Sackett. Are
there any objections to this ?

	Gregor

---
|                Gregor Hoffleit   Mathematisches Institut, Uni HD    |
| flight@mathi.uni-heidelberg.de   INF 288, 69120 Heidelberg, Germany |
|               (NeXTmail, MIME)   (49)6221 54-5771    fax  54-8312   |
|                  "We will make windows invisible"                   |