Re: Dumping perl code

> Hi!
>
> Lately someone asked how to dump perl code.  Now I'm in the need of
> this and cannot find the answer anymore.
>
> How do I get a compiled perl script?

Well, I gave up and ended up rewriting my script in C.
My "undumped" core files used to give me nothing else but segfaults.

Unfortunately I lost the pointer to this "undump" problem, but you could
find in in mailing list archive by serching for "undump" and "unexec" in
case you want give it a try anyway.

Alex Y.

--
   _