Re: IRC Clients

On Tue, 19 Aug 1997, SirDibos wrote:

> On Wed, 20 Aug 1997, Martin Schulze wrote:
> > > BitchX, virc, zircon, ircii, ircii-EPIC, sirc....  Hell there's a lot of
> > > IRC clients =)  I think BitchX should have a symlink to bx by default.
> >
> > And when do we see you on #Debian on irc.debian.org?
> >
> > Btw you forgot tkirc which is based on /usr/bin/irc as well.
>
> *mumble* *mumble*.  Thats coz I hang out on efnet, not on
> irc.linpeople.org.  How did the linpeople irc network manage to snag
> debian.org for one of their servers anyways?

Oh! Oh! I know:

/server lucas.linpeople.org
/lusers
 There are 32 users on 12 servers
 1  operator(s) online
 16  channels formed
 I have 6 clients and 2 servers
 Highest connection count  10 (9 clients)

Try that on ef ;> 12 servers around the globe with 32 users is.. Well..
fast and split free. 26k users on ~80 servers around the globe is.. Not.

Jason