Re: ncurses problem?

On 13 Aug 1997, Douglas Bates wrote:

> "Colin R. Telmer" <telmerco@qed.econ.queensu.ca> writes:
> > I recently updated my unstable installation a couple of days ago and a few
> > ncurses based programs are acting strangely. For instance, if I run
> > dselect (pre-depends on ncurses4.3) and move down through the selection
> > list, the screen gets all messed up. Same sort of thing happens with ncftp
> > (depends ncurses3.0). Is this a bug or have I possibly done something to
> > cause this? Any help is gratefully appreciated. Cheers.
> Are you by chance running dselect in an rxvt window?  I found that
> dselect messed up the window in rxvt but not in xterm.

Yes I am, however I was before this last update also and it worked fine.
Same goes for ncftp. Strange.

	  Colin R. Telmer, Institute of Intergovernmental Relations
	    School of Policy Studies Building, Queen's University
		     Kingston, Ontario, Canada, K7L-3N6
	      (613)545-6000x4219   telmerco@qed.econ.queensu.ca
	   PGP Public Key at <URL:http://terrapin.econ.queensu.ca>