Diety peoject - another important feature(?)

Hello,

Would the new dpkg/Diety tool allow to RE-install packages?  I mean,
if I suspect some files became broken (tempered with, disk failure,
etc.), I'd like to be able to tell dpkg to force re-installation of
the package from its .deb file.  As it is now, I have to manually do
"dpkg -i ....deb" in order to achive this.

Thanks,

--Amos

--Amos Shapira                    | "Of course Australia was marked for
133 Shlomo Ben-Yosef st.          |  glory, for its people had been chosen
Jerusalem 93 805                  |  by the finest judges in England."
ISRAEL       amos@gezernet.co.il  |                     -- Anonymous