Re: Work-Needing and Prospective Packages
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Work-Needing and Prospective Packages
- From: email@example.com (Richard Braakman)
- Date: Sun, 10 Aug 1997 02:38:25 +0200 (CEST)
- Message-id: <m0wxM1a-001NJZC@night>
- In-reply-to: <199708040714.AAA03851@ceramic.fifi.org> from Philippe Troin at "Aug 4, 97 00:14:25 am"
> Orn E. Hansen :
> o hextype
Does anyone mind if I take hextype? I think it's a nice tool for
ex-msdos hackers who move to linux, it gives them a hexdump in a
I would move it to Extra though, since hexdump(1) from bsdmainutils
can be made to do the same thing.
> Robert Leslie firstname.lastname@example.org :
> o maelstrom
I wanted to take Maelstrom too, but I would not be able to test its
svgalib support at all. Svgalib does not recognise my SVGA card (S3
Virge). Maelstrom combines X11 and svgalib support in one binary.
Does anyone know a solution?
TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM THIS MAILING LIST: e-mail the word "unsubscribe" to
Trouble? e-mail to email@example.com .