Run levels and non-interactive dpkg (was Re: Upcoming Debian Releases)

When debian decides on how to parse up the runlevels, could a prompt also
be given to the user during the dpkg install of the appropriate packages?
It could ask you to enter the lowest runlevel, and default to the debian
standard.  We could also allow comma separated list of runlevels for those
control freaks :-)

Second, has there been consideration into how an install can request all
the configuration information at one time instead of while each package
is installing?  I'm not familiar with cfgtool, so if this handles the
installation configuration, I'd be interested in some kind of description
of this tool.

Thanks,
Brandon

-----
Brandon Mitchell                         E-mail: bhmit1@mail.wm.edu
  Homepage: http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/7877/home.html

"We all know Linux is great...it does infinite loops in 5 seconds."
	--Linus Torvalds