Re: MoRe: Just a few questions...

On Aug 6, Marcus B wrote
> How does debian work with shaddow passwords, can I just install them from
> a CD/ftp installation?

Yes. Probably shadow passwords are default nowadays (I don't know; I haven't
done a full install for quite some time :-) . If they're not, do
"shadowconfig on", and your current password setup will be converted to
shadow.

Ray
--
ART  A friend of mine in Tulsa, Okla., when I was about eleven years old.
I'd be interested to hear from him. There are so many pseudos around taking