Re: Should packages depend on cron?

On Jul 27, Christian Schwarz <schwarz@monet.m.isar.de> wrote:
> Ok, we can only suggest anacron, if that's the only problem. As noone else
> objected, I think we should implement this:
>
>   [details *snipped*]
>
> Steve, do you agree?

I don't object, but I'd like to have a few people run this way for a
couple of weeks, and work out any problems before we unleash it the
world. I'll do so, but I don't have lot going on my system -- log
rotation is about it, and may not pick up on any flaws ( I'm not saying
there *are* flaws, but I may not be able to correctly judge).

Steve

--
The Mole - I think, therefore I scream

			    "So that's it in a nutshell,
			     Phil.  We're here to take
			     over your planet and enslave
			     all you goobers what live
			     here..."
						   "Never mind that -- what
						    about *women's issues*?
						    What do you think about
						    equal pay?	I could just
						    weep!"
[Phil Donahue talks to alien invaders in WHAT TH...?!, a completely
 forgettable comic]