Re: source dependencies

Just a nit.  You mention libg++272-dev and company under "libs"
but these are not libs, but header files.  I guess the point is
that these depend on the appropriate library file, and so therefore
the depended upon library is assumed to be included, right?

 -Erik

--
Erik B. Andersen   Web:    http://www.inconnect.com/~andersen/
                   email:  andersee@debian.org