Re: e2fsprogs 1.10-4 doesn't work on partitions > 2GB

   Date: Mon, 21 Jul 1997 08:10:27 -0400 (EDT)
   From: Shaya Potter <spotter@itd.nrl.navy.mil>

   Whoops my fault, no "files" greater than 2 gig.  I was too tired last
   night, I couldn't read straight. :-)

Note that this is a characteristic of the filesystem, not of the system
call.  If and when I actually get a hold of an Alpha so I can do some
64-bit ext2 hacking, the "BUGS" section in the llseek() man page may
very well become out-of-date (at least for one filesystem :-).

					- Ted