Re: GNU Win32? Not anymore.

My only question is.  What happens if they use a perl like license.  What
I mean is, Perl is licensed either under the Artistic License or the GPL.
What would happen if Cygnus did the samething.  Said a user could use it
either under the Cygnus license or the GPL.  We should then be able to
include it because it's GPL'd software, and all of our endusers, (besides
the ones that make Embeded Compilers for a living and compete with Cygnus)
will be able to include it in their commercial products for free.

Or am i missing something.

Shaya